Tortilla de Patatas
Let's try to make the typical specialty dish of Spain, Tortilla de Patatas.
▷ Ingredients (for 4-5 people)
- Olive oil 1 cup
- Potatoes 4 (peel and cut into small pieces about 2mm thick)
- White Onion 1 (thinly sliced)
- Eggs 4
- (Optional) Jamon York, Chorizo (cut into small pieces about 1cm square)
1. Pour olive oil in a pan(skillet) to cover the potatoes.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add potato pieces and onions into the oil, and Fry it.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl and Salt to taste.
5. Add Fried Potatoes to beaten eggs. (Add Jamon York or Chorizo to beaten eggs too.)
6. Pour oil in a pan a little, and Pour the mixture in a pan and Cook.
※ Heat over Medium flame, Cook SLOWLY (about 15 min)
7. Flip the pancake over by using a plate of a pan size.
8. Repeat 6&7 twice.
9. Enjoy it!